MultiCam 3000 Series CNC Waterjet
An Easy-to-Use and Affordable Cutting Solution for a Wide Variety of Materials:
If you need to cut a wide variety of materials, you’re in the right place when looking at the Multicam 3000 Series CNC Waterjet. With waterjet machining, you get an impeccably accurate cut without an edge impacted by heat.
EZ Control G-Code and EZ Suite software ensures smooth and accurate operation by all your employees. Forklift tubes are built right in the 3000 Series for easy transport. And if you need to make an abrasive cut that doesn’t require water, you can make the transition fast.
You get 8 different options for customization to choose from so you can meet all your cutting applications. With a cut speed of 1,500 IPM and rapid traverse speed of 2,100 IPM the 3000 Series Waterjet works quickly enough to get your project done by your deadline, without sacrificing cut quality.
But, the real reason you’d get the 3000 Series CNC Waterjet is for its versatility in cutting applications. You can cut any material accurately, and without a heat-affected edge, ranging from steel to stone or plastic. And you can cut for any industry, starting with simple sign making and structural steel and getting as precise as aerospace.
- 25mm linear bearing profile rails
- Z-axis clearance: 10”
- Z-axis travel: 8”
- Cut speed: 1,500 IPM
- Rapid traverse speed: 2,100 IPM
- Repeatability: +/- 0.001”
- Drive system X and Y axis: linear rack and pinion
- Drive system Z axis: precision ball screw Features: MultiCam EZ Control®, EZ G-Code and EZ Suite® software
- All-steel, stress- relieved, integral water tank design
- Three-side cutting tank access
- Integrated fork lift tubes
- Heavy channel guttering for water runoff and significantly increased machine rigidity
- Dual-side, brushless digital AC servo drives
- Fast transition between pure water and abrasive cutting
- Weir settling tank and sump pump
- Integrated PC with 19” LCD monitor
- Full range of KMT intensifiers